Von: Andreas Joecker <sielesen@xxxxxxxx>
An: "aspectj-users@xxxxxxxxxxx" <aspectj-users@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Gesendet: 15:00 Mittwoch, 14.September 2011
Betreff: Re: [aspectj-users] ServiceConfigurationError Error with AspectJ Load-Time Weaving

first of all thanks for your input.
I checked the META-INF/aop-ajc.xml file in the AspectJ project and added the weaver options to it and also the include for the aspect.

But when I start the launchconfig, Eclipse deletes the include tag.

And the debug only prints out like this

[WeavingURLClassLoader] debug weaving '.framework.preferences.PreferenceGroup'

If I change the line
<launchConfiguration type="org.eclipse.ajdt.launching.AspectJLTWApplication">
to<launchConfiguration type="org.eclipse.jdt.launching.localJavaApplication">

the launch target works. Changing back to AspectJLTWApplication let it fails again.