[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [aspectj-users] asking for help
- From: Thomas Hofmann <email@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2011 20:50:46 +0000
- Accept-language: en-US, de-DE
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Thread-index: AQHMVq8O8ZRHoIuh2UWsZDpGh+cWsZUVAcLg
- Thread-topic: [aspectj-users] asking for help
You could read a book.
I read these two an found them quite helpful:
1) Eclipse AspectJ: Aspect-Oriented Programming with AspectJ and the Eclipse AspectJ Development Tools
2) Aspectj in Action: Practical Aspect-Oriented Programming
The first one being my favorite as I use Eclipse based tools.
From: aspectj-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:aspectj-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Meryeme Ayache
Sent: Dienstag, 9. August 2011 18:25
Subject: [aspectj-users] asking for help
hello everybody in the mailing list!!
I am new in AspectJ and I need to devellop aspect Language for some of my State Machines. I did implemented some joinPoints and some Pointcut but unfortunatly it seems not working. so I am wondering if you have any advice where I can learn how to implement the joinPoints and the pointCuts for my states machines. well by the way I do have like 5 JoinPoints:
please do help me!!! I need your help. from where I can learn AspectJ?
Elève ingénieur (3ème année ) branche SSI
Ecole Nationale Supérieure d'Informatique et d'Analyse des Systèmes (Rabat).