Re: [aspectj-users] RunTime exception bad WeaverState.Kind: -115.

Hi,

I've done some digging around because that -115 sounded familar to me
and this issue comes up a few times but I find it never gets
completely resolved.

An old one with just doing Ant compilation, not ltw:
http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/aspectj-users/msg05496.html
Another: http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/aspectj-users/msg07044.html
Much more recent one related to tc server and LTW:
http://forum.springsource.org/showthread.php?100096-Consistent-error-with-AbstractTransactionAspect-on-tc-Server-start-up&s=ad1cadb2efd9a229259f3190f1ca79ff

Your class file looks fine and I can process it no problem. So there
is something else going on.

I would like to get to the bottom of it but I suspect as it is
something subtle I'll need to recreate - is there any way you can
share your app with me? (privately email it to me?)  I have STS/etc
all ready to go.

cheers,
Andy