Re: [aspectj-users] Removing fields

Hi all,

I personally did not spend time on thinking about it, but it looks strange to me at a first glance. Is this 'just' an optimisation, in the cases where you are using an around advice without a proceed? If not, I think we need a compelling example at least.

Plus, of course, you get the problems that you might remove stuff that is actually needed somewhere.

Just my 2c.

--
Johan Fabry
jfabry@xxxxxxxxxxxxx - http://dcc.uchile.cl/~jfabry