Re: [aspectj-users] LTW not "running" in my WebApp

Wow, sorry for spamming everyone but I have FINALLY come to the root of my
problem (well my AspectJ one at least).

The classes and methods I am wanting to LTW with are not loaded by the
Tomcat classloader!  The code seems to use a new Classloader right in the
middle of its operation!  The classes I'm wanting to pointcut the aspects on
are loaded by this new classloader and the weaver must not be hooked up to
it.

So, I have Tomcat running and configured so that Tomcat uses the Spring
Tomcat loader and the weaver is enabled but when this new classloader is
used there is no weaver on it and I'm stuck!

*Any thoughts on how to overcome this problem?*  Google doesn't have much on
LTW in multiple classloaders unfortunately :(