Re: [aspectj-users] LTW not "running" in my WebApp

Ahh I SOMEWHAT figured out my problem.

It seems that within Tomcat my Pointcut on a constructor doesn't fly very
well.  I made it a bit more broad and got my Aspects working very verbosely
-- Thanks for your suggestions.

I now seem to have found another problem.  I'm trying to LTW on a static
class and it's not flying.  Are there any tips or gotcha's associated with
PointCutting Static classes and static methods?