Re: [aspectj-users] ZipException upon compilation with AspectJ 1.6.10

Hi,

>From the stack I can see it is the aspectpath that is having problems,
there is something unusual on that path that is being encountered
whilst looking through the jars on there (looking for aspects).  Can
you check the jars on that aspectpath?  I am confused that it is only
a problem under intellij.  I could perhaps add some better diagnostics
to tell us the jar and the jar entry. I'll do that if you can't find
the problem.

cheers
Andy