Re: [aspectj-users] LTW within Eclipse, with multiple class loaders

Hi Eric,

Could you try the standard Java launcher instead and explicitly
specify the agent as a launching parameter?  Also, I do think that the
aop.xml is required for LTW launching.  This can be auto generated
from the compiler through Project Properties -> AspectJ Compiler ->
Other -> outxml.