Re: [aspectj-users] Setup older compiler/runtime (1.6.8, v6 attributes) in Eclipse

Hi Andy,

Thanks for the reply.

I ended up applying the same solution as another poster on your blog,
using Maven and the aspectj-maven-plugin, overriding the plugin's
dependency to put the older version of ajc on its classpath.  This
works fine, and together with m2eclipse provides a good developer
experience.  I'm already familiar with Maven so it was easy enough to
make this work.

Thanks
Brett