[aspectj-users] How to enable build-time weaving

I started my first project using maven and aspectj and as long as I use maven it works. The problem is that the eclipse aspectj plugin seems to use load time weaving.

That's what I have done:

- created the maven project and added the aspectj dependencies
- created an eclipse project from the maven project using maven eclipse:eclipse
- imported the project into eclipse

Is there something wrong with this approach ? Is it possible to enable build time weaving ?

Regards
  Roger

Back to the top