Re: [aspectj-users] Aspect runs on laptop but not on server

HI Lee,

You have the -showWeaveInfo option for LTW which will show if you are
accidentally matching places you didn't expect to (and so doubly
consuming your message).  To see 'all the calls' you can build an
aspect that shows them all, something like "call(* *(..))" but you
need to scope that or you'll get a million bits of output, either
qualify the declaring type in the call "call(*
TargetOfInterest.*(..))" or use a target "call(* *(..)) &&
target(TargetOfInterest)" or use a within "call(* *(..)) &&
within(codeThatMakesTheCalls)".  In the advice just printout the
thisJoinPointStaticPart.

Andy