[aspectj-users] AspectJ metrics

Hi

I am doing a small research project comparing OO and AOP through implementing 2 versions of the same application (security:authorisation) using java and aspectj.

Now I need to discuss current AOP evaluation techniques, but also need to identify metrics suitable for both approaches to use in comparison. There are a number of journal articles on the topic, but I am especially looking for tools or libraries that can help gather the metrics.

I've seen the aopmetrics at tigris, but it has seemingly not been worked on in years. Are there any other metrics suites capable of handling aspectj?

Any additional tips would appreciated...

thanks
Zach

Back to the top