Re: [aspectj-users] AspectJ PDE export problems

Glad you were able to get this to work.  A few comments:

1. I notice some unnecessary dependencies in your aspetti bundle's
manifest.  You probably don't need to explicitly refer to any of these
bundles (unless, of course you have a specific need for them):
 org.aspectj.weaver;bundle-version="1.6.11",
 org.eclipse.equinox.weaving.aspectj;bundle-version="1.0.0",
 org.eclipse.equinox.weaving.caching;bundle-version="1.0.0",
 org.eclipse.aspectj;bundle-version="2.1.2",
 org.eclipse.osgi;bundle-version="3.6.2"
I'd recommend removing them so as not to pollute your dependencies.

2. I'm a little surprised that the extra Bundle-ClassPath entry in
your manifest.  That shouldn't be required for getting Equinox weaving
to work.  What *is* required is ensuring that your build.properties
correctly exports all of your class files and also that it correctly
invokes the AspectJ compiler.

What the behavior here is telling me is that your build.properties is
not invoking the apsectj compiler, but by including the bin folder in
the export, you are using the Eclipse-generated class files, not the
PDE generated class files.  The PDE generated class files probably do
not include the aspects, but the Eclipse-generated ones probably do.
Have a look at your generated jar and see if the class files appear
twice.