[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [aspectj-users] AspectJ PDE export problems
- From: Andrew Eisenberg <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2011 13:10:34 -0700
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:sender:reply-to:in-reply-to:references:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; b=UwFoHltdjY3CWAwqw3iMrCzxeL6nezc9ieU/UO8QIUVoGFH79aL5V71usn+H+mhDTE /0YOdFlL+9eSFhl3oyrgbtYdMyZDVyz4D6COjmjn4mNJhV3+CKdOGVTsvDAb4LXpu3jC xBN8VBIopFQd+idE9qAz9vdLDna0CZ45SGCEA=
Glad you were able to get this to work. A few comments:
1. I notice some unnecessary dependencies in your aspetti bundle's
manifest. You probably don't need to explicitly refer to any of these
bundles (unless, of course you have a specific need for them):
I'd recommend removing them so as not to pollute your dependencies.
2. I'm a little surprised that the extra Bundle-ClassPath entry in
your manifest. That shouldn't be required for getting Equinox weaving
to work. What *is* required is ensuring that your build.properties
correctly exports all of your class files and also that it correctly
invokes the AspectJ compiler.
What the behavior here is telling me is that your build.properties is
not invoking the apsectj compiler, but by including the bin folder in
the export, you are using the Eclipse-generated class files, not the
PDE generated class files. The PDE generated class files probably do
not include the aspects, but the Eclipse-generated ones probably do.
Have a look at your generated jar and see if the class files appear
On Tue, Mar 22, 2011 at 8:09 AM, Davidosky <davide.aresta84@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi there,
> I solved the problem... I had to include those lines into the manifest of
> the aspect's bundle:
> Bundle-ClassPath: bin/,
> I hope to help someone with this...
> View this message in context: http://aspectj.2085585.n4.nabble.com/AspectJ-PDE-export-problems-tp3387024p3396657.html
> Sent from the AspectJ - users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
> aspectj-users mailing list