Re: [aspectj-users] Eclipse RCP and advices

Yes, Simone, the situation is that explained in the first part of your
message: I included in the aspect path of the RCP "hello World" project the
Aspects plugin project. Maybe I'll use unit tests like you did.

The problem, now, is bigger, because I have to refactor a larger project
(http://code.google.com/p/econference4/) where the aspects are present in
every RCP AJ plugin of the entire application. The problem is when i try to
modify some of this plugins i get a Stack OverFlow error (given by AspectJ).
More precisely it gives this error when I :

- Create another plugin containing alle the aspects in common by all the
plugin project
- Delete the package containing the aspects.

The problem comes during the building process.

(I tried to increment the usable memory for Eclipse, but it didn't work)

Thanks for your previous reply!