Re: [aspectj-users] Cancel a long-running query with AspectJ

Hi,

I think it can do what you want, let me try to write out the shell of an aspect:

aspect QueryCancellation {

  // I don't know which arguments you want, presumably you don't need them all
  pointcut executingQuery(RequestScope request, Connection conn,String
sql, Object[] parameters,  RowHandlerCallback callback):
    execution(* SqlExecutor.executeQuery(..)) &&
args(request,conn,sql,parameters,*,*,callback);

  before():  executingQuery(RequestScope request, Connection
conn,String sql, Object[] parameters,  RowHandlerCallback callback) {
    <stick the ibatis hashmap into the session>
    <store the sql if you need to>
  }

}

cheers