Re: [aspectj-users] Aspect/Pointcut to Determine Logger Type

Hi, just checked my Aspect again and your right, it works first time.

I use the maven apsectj plugin for compile time warnings which is why maybe
earlier I had issue.

When I was trying to migrate the current project I had many class loader
issues with the logging frameworks etc and think this may have had a knock
on effect, throwing the aspect out.

Cheers for the help and I'm sure Ill be posting on here again.