Re: [aspectj-users] AspectJ 1.6.11 m2 released

Not desperate for an official release, but if there is an easy way of getting jars with the fix applied that would be very handy. Otherwise I will just grab the latest code, patch it and build them myself.

So, if you think that the changes you proposed in 333274 is all that is needed and should be fine to run, I will gladly try that version and let you know if we run into any problems.

Carlos