Re: [aspectj-users] Lazy weaving vs eager weaving?

Hi,

There is no direct control for this.  You kind of have two options:

(1) touch the aspect yourself much earlier, to cause it to be loaded
up.  Just refer to something in it from one of your earlier loaded
classes that will cause it to be loaded.
(2) Use it to 'harmlessly' weave something that is loaded much
earlier, which kind of causes (1) to happen.

cheers
Andy