[aspectj-users] Lazy weaving vs eager weaving?

I'm still working on the weaving of Sonic ESB container services, and it's working perfectly with one exception.

I'm instantiating a thread object in a static block of my aspect.  Unfortunately, the static block doesn't execute until the first time a message is received, even though the container JVM had started long ago.  Aside from the fact that the thread doesn't start when it should, there is also a very long hit for all the class loading and weaving on receipt of that first message.

Is there any way to have the weaving occur immediately, which I'm assuming would be the way to have the static block execute prior to receiving a message?

Thanks,
Lee Grey

Back to the top