[aspectj-users] Dev build of AJDT now available for eclipse 3.7

I have just released an initial build of AJDT for Eclipse 3.7.  It is
available from the following update site:

http://download.eclipse.org/tools/ajdt/37/dev/update

A few warnings are in order, however.  This was built against 3.7 M5,
prior and future 3.7 releases may not be valid against this release.
Not all tests are passing and so there may be some very fundamental
problems with this build.  I did try a smoke test and the basics are
working (ie- project and aspect creation, building, content assist and
navigation).  I am only announcing this build right now so that
adventurous users who are not blocked to getting on to 3.7.

Over the next few weeks, I'll be strengthening the 3 .7 build and I
expect to have a solid milestone available in time for EclipseCon.

Back to the top