Re: [aspectj-users] Problem with a call pointcut and thisJoinPointStaticPart.getSourceLocation()/thisEnclosingJoinPointStaticPart.getSourceLocation() statements

Interesting!  I don't think we've ever had a method like that:

org.aspectj.runtime.reflect.Factory.makeESJP(Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;I)

In the runtime.  Can you raise a bugzilla? When you say it happens
with other versions, how far back did you try, 1.6.9?  I only ask
because some changes went in around that area in 1.6.10 to enable us
to produce smaller code when joinpoints didn't have certain
characteristics (e.g. no exceptions).

Andy