[aspectj-users] Suppressing raw type warnings with AJDT

Hi all,

Starting with Eclipse 3.6, the Eclipse compiler no longer suppresses raw type
warnings with @SuppressWarnings("unchecked"). You need to use
@SuppressWarnings("rawtypes") for that. Is it possible to change this in the
AspectJ compiler as well?

At our company, we have several libraries shared between projects. Some of
these projects use AspectJ, where others are still plain Java to compile these
libraries. The current behavior makes it impossible to suppress raw type
warnings in both compilers: with 'unchecked', Eclipse 3.6 will complain about
raw types and with 'rawtypes', AJDT complains about an unknown
SuppressWarnings token.

Best regards,
Emond

Back to the top