Re: [aspectj-users] Sonic ESB class hierarchy causing unwanted multiple invocations of aspect

Oops, sorry about that!  Here's what you were looking for with call() and thisEnclosingJoinPointStaticPart:

O : Entering XQServiceEx.service(): void com.sonicsw.xqimpl.service.ServiceMessageHandler.callService(XQServiceContext)
O : Entering XQServiceEx.service(): void com.sonicsw.xqimpl.service.XQServiceChain.service(XQServiceContext)
O : Entering XQServiceEx.service(): void com.sonicsw.xqimpl.service.debug.DebugServiceInterceptor.intercept(XQInterceptorServiceContext)
O : Returned from XQServiceEx.service(): void com.sonicsw.xqimpl.service.debug.DebugServiceInterceptor.intercept(XQInterceptorServiceContext)
O : Returned from XQServiceEx.service(): void com.sonicsw.xqimpl.service.XQServiceChain.service(XQServiceContext)
O : Returned from XQServiceEx.service(): void com.sonicsw.xqimpl.service.ServiceMessageHandler.callService(XQServiceContext)

Because I hadn't gotten your response yet, I posted the same question earlier today at http://stackoverflow.com/questions/4807965/sonic-esb-class-hierarchy-causing-unwanted-multiple-invocations-of-aspect.  While I working on replying to you, I got a response there which suggested that I add !cflowbelow(call(void XQService.service(XQServiceContext))) to the pointcut, and that did the trick.  I'm getting only a single call for before(), around(), and after(), so I'm all set.

Thanks very much for your help, Andy.

Cheers,
Lee