Re: [aspectj-users] Weaving into an OSGi bundle

Hi Tiago!

You can weave aspects into OSGi bundles at compile time, but you need to take care of the dependencies that the weaving creates.

1.
The woven class will depend on types from org.aspectj.lang or org.aspectj.runtime. So you need to change the OSGi manifest of your host bundle to import those packages.

2.
The woven class will depend on the type of the aspect. So depending on where the aspect actually is, you need to add that dependency to the OSGi manifest as well. If you put your aspect into your host bundle, there is nothing you need to do. If your aspect resides in a different bundle, you need to import the package of the aspect into your host bundle via the manifest.

HTH,
Martin