Re: [aspectj-users] How to turn of "optimized matching"?

Hi Anthony,

Do you mean the optimized matching that became default in AspectJ
1.6.7 onwards? (Discussed here:
http://andrewclement.blogspot.com/2009/11/aspectj-how-much-faster-is-aspectj-167.html
).  Ideally I'd like to fix any bugs so it isn't causing you an issue
under Spring - do you want to raise an AspectJ bug for the problem?
There is a configuration option for the weaver that turns it off:

-Xset:optimizedMatching=false

But I'm not sure where you would set that, it depends on your spring
configuration.  I would normally set it either on the command line (if
compile time weaving), or in an aop.xml file (if loadtime weaving).

cheers
Andy