Re: [aspectj-users] runtime library missing

I may have been mistaken and your AJDT is properly installed.  That
was just a guess based on what you mentioned earlier.

My understanding is that your project is compiling properly inside
Eclipse, but when you try to run it (inside Eclipse), you are getting
the exception...

Can you look inside your eclipse/plugins directory and make sure that
org.aspectj.runtime_1.6.10.2010100313300 exists as a directory and
org.aspectj.runtime_1.6.10.2010100313300.jar does not exist.

Also, can you send over the following information:

1. The exact stack trace you are getting when you try to run your program
2. Any relevant errors in your error log
3. The contents of your .classpath file