Re: [aspectj-users] runtime library missing

How did you install AJDT?  Did you by any chance unzip an update site
into your dropins directory?  org.aspectj.runtime_1.6.10.2010100313300
should be unzipped into a folder in your plugins directory.  The jar
should not exist.  Instead, you should point your update manager to
the downloaded zip file.