Re: [aspectj-users] No Dev-build since 15th of October

Hi,

I didn't write about using it in that way as we don't 100% yet define
the rules there - well I might define it as undefined right now :)  It
might work right now but I'd need to confirm I want that ordering to
remain reliable and stable.  Any values you specify for the removal
are actually not used right now, the removal is done based solely on
the name - this means you'll get what you want if the removal runs
first.  I might add value matching enforcement later.  Yes, at some
point it will be added across all the declare annotation forms for
consistency.

Andy