Re: [aspectj-users] New to Aspectj

Hi Mark,

There are several possibilities here:

1. you created an aspect in a Java file --- right click on the file -> AspectJ -> Convert file extension to .aj
2. you opened an aspect file in a Java editor --- switch to an AspectJ editor
3. you created a Java project (not an AspectJ project) --- right click on the project -> Configure -> Convert to AspectJ project
4. you don't have AJDT installed (it is an extra step after installing Eclipse