Re: [aspectj-users] annotation on ITD field gets lost...must be user error : )

Hi,

If the field is private then you must be on an old version of AspectJ - for the last couple of releases private ITDs like that create private fields in the target.  I do recall a bug with annotated ITDs and the annotations not making it through - I just tried it (on 1.6.10) and it works as expected for me.  Can you try on a more recent version or AspectJ/AJDT?

Andy