Re: [aspectj-users] Memory Usage =~ k * P * T [ Spring 2.5.6, AspectJ 1.6.5 ]

On 25 October 2010 15:09, Jon Seymour <jon.seymour@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I take it that 1.6.7 might substantially improve this, is that so?

1.6.7 included some radical changes, but you should skip that release
- either go with 1.6.8 or if you can just go with the most recent,
1.6.10.  How well these will affect your memory situation, I can't be
sure as I've done limited testing of the weaver under spring.  It is
possible springs usage of AspectJ needs further tweaking.

1.6.10 also includes the change that addresses that bug you raised
about anchoring of memory in the Dump hashmap.

cheers
Andy

Back to the top