[aspectj-users] AspectJ in Android

Hello. I would like to know if there is any possible way to use AspectJ with the Android mobile platform which uses Dalvik Virtual Machine.

In case such a thing is not possible, I would like to know why and also if there are any odds of that changing in the near future.

Given the deep relation between Android's increasing usage and the Java Programming Language, along with the increase in applications being developed, i believe it would be extremely useful to a massive amount of people.

Thanks in advance!

Cheers,

Luís Miguel Serrano

Back to the top