Re: [aspectj-users] aspect to weave jsp not working

Apart from the weaver options 'showWeaveInfo' and 'verbose', I also ran into
one called 'debug', turned it on and confirmed that my jsps were not getting
woven. I saw their fully qualified class paths and checked my aop-ajc.xml
file and saw that I was excluding all 'org.apache..*' which excluded all my
jsps also. Don't remember putting in this change and hence missed it. I've
removed that exclude from the xml file and now my jsps are getting woven.