Re: [aspectj-users] Post Compile Weaving

Post-compile time weaving is what we sometimes call binary weaving.
You have a few options:

- use the command line, specifying an input jar of pre-compiled code:
ajc -inpath someCode.jar MyNewAspect.aj -outjar wovenCode.jar

- use Ant, define an iajc call that does something similar to the above.

- use Eclipse, define a project containing your aspect and then set
the project inpath, either to some jar you have already built or to
the output folder of some other project.  When you aspect project
builds the output folder will contain the inpath code, woven with your
aspect.  Your AJDT experience will not be as good (with respect to
markers and navigation) if you use this way of working.

Andy