[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [aspectj-users] AspectJ conflicts
- From: Andy Clement <andrew.clement@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2010 07:53:07 -0700
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=IZp8EI3uJMp8Ym4ifVPA4jR4Ye5DnT+jLtQ9xcpGayo=; b=jLILInREMjWIrnV05I2W6i7nDQTxtEZQLMOSh1fxATZg8lmFENON8iVsCv3frmnNyr yCYI0HU5QF7WIuWQ3g1XPbhv6PK8aeW2eoRYtMfr3voOK2N9zeYVWFvTQLakkwUbc7uR 82SF02kW3xBveY+tHSXQ4ldJKlJQNPJNRedkA=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; b=BoUf9X8MHTJFbsjhnTeiqacZPLImdNOatIecrx5B/NEk5K/WmgR6Q6At4wieW9IeDq iSaH9nKU9+huAjdWZpJU8DcY5yQZpPKAih3CDFY3fadPNG6Du+NFsF7FuyQu8QWHT9fL wTg/f76D1QVgo8+kxO//FK5TRdy4sla+DkZHU=
AspectJ merges all visible aop.xml files it can 'see' from a
particular classloader into one super-configuration. The rules that
apply are: (from
When several configuration files are visible from a given weaving
class loader their contents are conceptually merged. The files are
merged in the order they are found on the search path (with a regular
getResourceAsStream lookup) according to the following rules:
The set of available aspects is the set of all declared and defined
aspects (aspect and concrete-aspect elements of the aspects section).
- The set of aspects used for weaving is the subset of the available
aspects that are matched by at least one include statement and are not
matched by any exclude statements. If there are no include statements
then all non-excluded aspects are included.
- The set of types to be woven are those types matched by at least one
weaver include element and not matched by any weaver exclude element.
If there are no weaver include statements then all non-excluded types
- The weaver options are derived by taking the union of the options
specified in each of the weaver options attribute specifications.
Where an option takes a value e.g. -warn:none the most recently
defined value will be used
For the weaving itself you have the option of reweaving or the new
On 3 September 2010 03:28, Rajaraman Santhanam <ramanr@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi All,
> I'm planning to use AspectJ LTW in one of our product. I'm trying to
> implement Java Application Monitoring system using AspectJ. Just wondering
> what problems I'll run into if my agent is used in applications that already
> use AspectJ like Spring, JBoss, et al.
> I do understand, aop.xml are read in the order it appears in the resource
> path. Though my aspects are going to be different, my concern is weaver
> section's include & exclude
> Any advice here is appreciated.
> aspectj-users mailing list