[aspectj-users] AspectJ conflicts

Hi All,

I'm planning to use AspectJ LTW in one of our product. I'm trying to implement Java Application Monitoring system using AspectJ. Just wondering what problems I'll run into if my agent is used in applications that already use AspectJ like Spring, JBoss, et al.

I do understand, aop.xml are read in the order it appears in the resource path. Though my aspects are going to be different, my concern is weaver section's include & exclude

Any advice here is appreciated.

Regards,
Rajaraman

Back to the top