[aspectj-users] Re: another 'noaspectboundexception: exception while initializing ....'. plz help

Thanks Andy, for the tips! Realized whats wrong.

The method I have in the constructor of the parent aspect calls a bunch of
other advised methods which get invoked even before the parent aspect
constructor (and hence the constructor of my aspect) has had a chance to
finish. Hence the exception. I ended up skipping the package with my aspects
and the package containing the method called from the parent aspect
constructor.