Re: [aspectj-users] Weaving into JOptionPane

Unfortunately, you will not be able to directly advise JButtons
created inside of the swing library unless you weave into the swing
library itself (not really something I recommend).

The best thing that I can think of is finding out where the JButtons
are created and target your advice for the location in your code that
indirectly constructs these extra JButtons.  Then you must get a
handle on these new JButtons in order to initialize them.

However, briefly looking at the swing code and it seems like these
extra JButtons are constructed in several places deep within swing
code.  So, it may be challenging.  I wish I could be more help.

--a