Re: [aspectj-users] Strange error after upgrade to AspectJ 1.6.8

Hi Andy,
Hi Frank,

thanks for your responses and pointers -- problem is solved!

Am 21.07.2010 17:25, schrieb Andy Clement:
> Could be onto something there Frank - I guess I need Hermann to try 1.6.9?

Indeed, that was the crucial hint. Broken with 1.6.7 and 1.6.8, OK with 1.6.9

>> - could load time weaving interfere somehow? Doesn't spring-aspects or the

> Yes, if using the spring library then LTW will also be in the mix.

and that's indeed the case in our project and we feed the corresponding
aspectweaver.jar into the runtime, so that part seems to be configured
properly.

Overall, after having survived the initial ordeal with the transition to Maven,
we're quite happy and things are much better under control now.
(If only the AspectJ support of the M2 Plugin for Eclipse would
 be better, but that's another topic...)

Cheers,
Hermann

Back to the top