Re: [aspectj-users] Re: Verbose mode on ajc / aspectj compiler output?

2010/7/13 Ramnivas Laddad <ramnivas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Well, a tool won't tell you what is wrong with the code, since it doesn't know what you intend to express. If you can show example code of what you intend to advise, perhaps someone can help you (it is really difficult to know what you want from the email).

I described in the first post on this subject what I was trying to do and included the code that is not getting properly advised.  Did you see that one?

For you earlier question, the fact that you are using IntelliJ may be a part of the problem. Its support, while has improved a lot recently, in nowhere as good as that in Eclipse. So you may want to give Eclipse+AJDT a try.

This is a case where being on eclipse would apparently be beneficial. I'll need to assess the time investment to set the project up in that env. thx

-Ramnivas