[aspectj-users] aspects in my aspects project and classes in the same project need to use those introduced methods, how to do this?

I have a project, called MyAspects. It contains several aspects. It also contains classes. Those classes need to use the public methods introduced by those aspects.

How do you setup the project to do this? Do I have to setup 2 projects and keep my aspects in one project and everything else in another?

The output should ideally be a library that clients use to potentially introduce the aspects to their types as well as use the aspectj-enhanced classes directly.

Back to the top