Re: [aspectj-users] Maven repo for Aspectj 1.6.9

Hi Oliver,

Final releases of AspectJ are in maven central.  1.6.9 is not final
yet.  Dev builds of 1.6.9 are available as 1.6.9.BUILD-SNAPSHOT here:

<repository>
    <id>maven.springframework.org</id>
    <name>SpringSource snapshots</name>
    <url>http://maven.springframework.org/snapshot</url>
</repository>

Milestones and release candidates are available here: (latest being 1.6.9.RC2)

<repository>
    <id>maven.springframework.org</id>
    <name>SpringSource snapshots</name>
    <url>http://maven.springframework.org/milestone</url>