[aspectj-users] How to dynamically attach an aspect to a OSGi bundle being installed?

Hi all,

I have a question about the use of AspectJ & OSGi bundles in Equinox.

* I have a management bundle that monitors bundles being installed.
* When a new bundle gets installed, I would like the possibility to
attach an aspect to that bundle. Certain parameters to this aspect
depend on some header information in the installed bundle, but in
general the aspect wraps certain API calls made from the newly
installed bundle.
* Ideally I'd also like to have the option to attach aspects to
bundles that were already installed before the management bundle got
installed...

Is this possible with AspectJ running in Equinox?

Many thanks,

David

Back to the top