Re: [aspectj-users] Advice doesn't match

Hi,

I presume your aspect and the code you are trying to weave are in the
same project?  More specifically the joinpoint for execution of your
fromString(String) method is in the same project as your aspect?  If
fromString() were in a library, you would probably need to use a call
pointcut instead.

Other things to try - relax some of the constraints in the pointcut,
can you get it to match?  That will help work out which piece is
causing you problems.  First I'd recommend removing the declaring type
from the pointcut - does that cause it to match?

cheers,
Andy