Re: [aspectj-users] Aspectj

Hi Marcos, didn't I already answer some of this in my 26th May mailing
list response to you?  Including my response below, with further
information under that:

Marcos wrote:
> So I would like to know how to use each of these weaving;
> ex: I want to use loadtime what I gotta do to use this waving, I have to
> import a library, but less so or would like to know.

See above, and see documentation: eg. for loadtime weaving:
http://www.eclipse.org/aspectj/doc/next/devguide/ltw.html

> If you have any gif or image examples of code weaving dass help me much, so
> I would compare them and see how they
> work ok, and through the code to have a better sense of what each one does:

If you really need to look at the woven code, use javap -verbose.
Understanding the woven code isn't really the best approach to
learning AOP though, the woven code is just the implementation
details.  I would recommend looking at the AspectJ documentation.

cheers
Andy