[aspectj-users] Aspectj

Hi;
I am starting now aspect-oriented programming;

I would like to understand more about weaving in aspectj, and if someone could help me understand a little
about each weaving mechanism with examples of weaving the following code:

Load-time:
Post-compile:
Compile-time
Modify the JVM:
Run-time:

So I would like to know how to use each of these weaving;
ex: I want to use loadtime what I gotta do to use this waving, I have to import a library, but less so or would like to know.
If you have any gif or image examples of code weaving dass help me much, so I would compare them and see how they
work ok, and through the code to have a better sense of what each one does:

--
Att;
Marcos

Back to the top