[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [aspectj-users] ajcore in maven builds - shouldn't this fail?
- From: Andy Clement <andrew.clement@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 27 May 2010 07:54:17 -0700
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=lfr/cJDLxQGUp4eNHnd5Vv/nah2PiLEG0CxmVefAav0=; b=ge++MEdFe92/QUQMIMI7P02OYzb7tHFDZ1t6lci2c+qmefqTvNf8vkBWWnAtBXFKLV rw9WGOd0RXL2XGtAuToSS0XMQlHQRbIkb0KuMY8d7VOvkD53cwObmo6GuQdw85i9nGgP cmw6Z2+tXJSqiEoWABKqDzyc5f3cHyoxrq8E0=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; b=Hd685vDyRL2E/THBPC6ssk0WLSz61O5rqxCylb7xWLZ4xMUAATYd+tx9yvflpHGgYu C5y/vguy1fy5nUO/y4XlSW8UZ6Pc6ZgTW9FVTdBz6i/bdA5wI1iilWr0sxPf/wYj/GeQ j3m49ci1/HmkQq/GZX6LjxxXxLuqsygy6yRNs=
What kind of failure is reported in the ajcore files?
On 27 May 2010 07:47, Neale Upstone <neale@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Is anyone here familiar with this problem:
> - I have a maven build using the Maven aspectJ plugin, which, when
> configured correctly works.
> - However, if misconfigured, the failure is reported in ajcore files,
> but the build still completes (instead of giving a build error)
> If anyone has come across this issue, I'd love to know why the build
> isn't failing. It's not that useful in a CI environment.
> Neale Upstone
> aspectj-users mailing list