[aspectj-users] ajcore in maven builds - shouldn't this fail?

Hi,

Is anyone here familiar with this problem:
- I have a maven build using the Maven aspectJ plugin, which, when
configured correctly works.
- However, if misconfigured, the failure is reported in ajcore files,
but the build still completes (instead of giving a build error)

If anyone has come across this issue, I'd love to know why the build
isn't failing.  It's not that useful in a CI environment.

Cheers,

Neale
--
  Neale Upstone