Re: [aspectj-users] How to prevent AJDT from weaving some class?

I'm afraid I have no idea what your project is supposed to do - you
didn't say.  It builds for me and the tests all run. (there was an
syntax error in the aop.xml file I had to fix - it wasn't valid xml).

Should some piece of advice not be matching somewhere?

I found the beforeAddNewData() advice in the MyAspect was not matching
anything, when I remove the scope setting in aop.xml then it starts
matching the testcode, when I add the scope setting back into the
aop.xml then it stops matching the testcode - that seems the right
behaviour??  What do you see differently to that?

You will need to do full builds between edits on the aop.xml file, we
don't support incremental compilation with aop.xml editing.  So I see
a few issues that you should raise as bugs:

-xmlConfigured should be turned on automatically.  That code is
already in AspectJ, if it isn't working, that is a bug.  You don't
need to set it in the IDE.

a full build should be kicked off for any edit/save of an aop.xml file
actively in use on the aop.xml management page.  This is an AJDT
issue.

Andy