Re: [aspectj-users] How to trace a static method with varargs ?

Ok,

after correcting my typo I'm now sure that JdbcParm [] doesn't match JdbcParm... values since I get a match if I change the signature of my method to getResultSetBound(final Connection dbConn, final String sql, JdbcParm[] values).

The question remains: How do I write a pointcut for a method with varargs.

Regards
  Roger

I would like to trace the following method. But I can't figure out how to handle the varargs:

public Object[][] getResultSetBound(final Connection dbConn, final String sql, final JdbcParm... values) {
return getResultSetBound(dbConn, sql, null, values);
}

My aspect  is:

pointcut traceGetSQLResultset(Connection dbConn, String sql, JdbcParm[] values) :
call(Object[][] LibUtil,getResultSetBound(Connection, String, JdbcParm [])) &&
args(dbConn, sql, values);

Object[][] around(Connection dbConn, String sql, JdbcParm[] values) : traceGetSQLResultset(dbConn, sql, values) { System.out.println(sql); return proceed(dbConn, sql, values); }

But the advice is not applied.

What I'm doing wrong ?

Regards
  Roger